Our Apprentices and Skills service
From recruiting the right apprentice and developing tailored training programmes through to ongoing support and assessment, we harness the passion and enthusiasm of young people in the industry to develop skilled employees in a range of areas including milling, turning, TIG and welding.
Our Apprentices and Skills service offers a range of industry-standard manufacturing and engineering qualifications including BTECs, NVQs and City & Guilds as well as bespoke training programmes specifically designed around your individual business needs.
Why choose EEF as your apprentice training partner?
We help to make the apprenticeship process easier and ensure that developing apprentices is beneficial to your business.
- Our apprentice and manufacturing skills programmes tailor training to the individual needs of business.
- Flexible delivery - at company premises, in conjunction with local colleges or at our purpose-designed training centre.
- High standard of quality training endorsed and accredited by key industry and national awarding bodies including City & Guilds, EAL and CIEH. We currently hold a Grade 2 Ofsted rating.
- Skilled teaching staff with extensive experience in manufacturing.
- All our staff are well-versed in the best methods for imparting technical skills training and knowledge amongst young people.
- Ongoing support and continuous monitoring service ensuring both business and apprentice are provided with regular updates on assessments, progress and future training opportunities.
- We actively work with government policy makers to help them create policies that are in the best interests of manufacturers across a range of subjects including apprentices and skills. Download a copy of our campaign policies for 2011.
In association with the National Apprenticeship Service: