We are the manufacturers’ organisation, helping thousands of companies to evolve and compete in a fast-changing world.
We believe that a modern, competitive and innovative manufacturing industry is central to the UK's economic future. Everything we do - working with manufacturers and policy makers - is designed to help the industry flourish and to meet the world's evolving appetite for innovative and responsibly-produced manufactured goods. No other organisation is better placed to provide manufacturers with the skills, knowledge and networks they need to thrive:
- Our apprentices and skills service is committed to finding and training the next generation of engineering and manufacturing talent to provide businesses with the skilled workers they need for the future.
- From some of the smallest to the largest manufacturers are our members. EEF Membership benefits include manufacturing-focused business support and advice, industry insight, exclusive networking opportunities and much more besides.
- Our consultancy services include Business Improvement, HR & Legal, Climate & Enviornment and Information & Research.
- We offer an extensive range of training and development from open courses through to bespoke training covering a range of topics including Leadership, Management and Personal Development, HR & Employment Law, Health, Safety & Enviornment, Business Improvement and Technical skills training.
- Through our policy and representation work, we campaign to ensure manufacturing is at the heart of the debate and actively envourage policy makers and regulators to do the right thing for manufacturing business, shareholders, customers...and the future.